18th April 2021 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Ace Combat Airsoft , Brenchley
Once we have received your booking form you will get a confirmation email. If you require gun rental a Paypal link will be sent to you to pay us a deposit of £25.00 you do not need a Paypal account as we have one,(you can pay by credit/debit card). The remainder is to be paid in cash on the day. If you are unable to come for genuine reasons and let us know the Friday before the event we will refund you your deposit.
We are still able to operate as a sporting event but we have brought in a few more procedures so we can make sure everyone feels safe and we can still operate for all our customers, we are asking that ALL players NOW where facemasks in the carpark, safezone, Shop, and on the range where your own guns are chronoed . We operate at the end of a residential road and we have to be seen to sticking to guidelines, please could you follow the above advise so our neighbours can see we are following government guidelines.
Please could you read the following email and if you are attending in a group please share with your fellow players. These changes are not for ever and as soon as we can we will revert back to our normal operating procedures. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me back. PLEASE COULD YOU LET US KNOW ASAP IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE EVENT.
If you have booked a gun/s rental you will receive a paypal link to pay £25.00 per person towards your day, the remainder needs to be paid in CASH on the day. You will receive the paypal link to pay the amount before the event, please pay asap to secure your place. Also attached for RENTAL CUSTOMERS ONLY is the disclaimer please print off and fill in the middle section and bring with you the rest will be completed on site. If you have a gift voucher this can be used onsite on the day, if you book a place and do not turn up your voucher will be void for another event.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed around the site and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
• Player briefing is held outdoors in area’s which will allow social distancing.
• All field regens will only allow one customer at a time
• Check-in desk as well as chip and pin device will be sanitised before and after every use.
• Toilets are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
• NO FOOD being prepared, please bring your own food and drink
• No Tea and Coffee
• Price reduced to £26.00 & £51.00
• Our site is a woodland venues with lots of space outdoors to assist with the social distancing measures
• We will be running game days with reduced numbers of players to accommodate the social distancing requirements. Due to this we may have less spaces than normal available so please check out the website for all our dates and hopefully we will be able to accommodate your booking.
• Site shop will be open in the am,
• We will be taking card payments & Cash .
• Please sanitise your hands before coming to site using the sanitiser station in the carpark.
• IMPORTANT – Stay at home if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
• For the time being we ask if you can use your car as your base for the day.
• Marshalls will greet you in the carpark to let you know what to do about check in.
• Maintain social distancing at all times
• Ensure you keep your equipment with you at all times and never use or touch anyone else’s equipment
• Strictly no spitting and if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm or use a tissue
• Sanitise hands regularly
• We cannot be responsible for any valuables
• All rubbish must be taken home with you
• Keep at least a Two metre distance from everyone at all times
• Every surface will be cleaned on a regular basis using antibacterial products.
• We will unfortunately not be able to accept spectators.
All toilets have hand sanitiser and will be regularly cleaned by a member of staff.
Please note there is a known risk associated in being in a public space with others but we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of spreading the infection. For more information please visit the governments website https://www.gov.uk/coronavir