23rd January 2022 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Ace Combat Airsoft , Brenchley
Once we have received your booking form you will get a confirmation email. If you require gun rental or lunch a Paypal link will be sent to you to pay us a deposit of £25.00 for the gun and £5.00 for your lunch you do not need a Paypal account as we have one,(you can pay by credit/debit card). The remainder is to be paid in cash on the day. If you are unable to come for genuine reasons and let us know the Friday before the event we will refund you your deposit.
Platoon Stores join us onsite and can supply all your airsoft sundries, if there is something you would like them to bring to site please check out their website and contact Platoon Stores on 01634 829063 or email email@example.com.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been placed around the site and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
• Player briefing is held outdoors in area’s which will allow social distancing.
• All field regens will only allow one customer at a time
• Check-in desk as well as chip and pin device will be sanitised before and after every use.
• Toilets are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
• Lunch is £5.00 pp needs to be pre booked and paid for before event.
• Tea and Coffee included
• Our site is a woodland venues with lots of space outdoors to assist with the social distancing measures
• Site shop will be open we accept cash only.
• Please sanitise your hands before coming to site using the sanitiser station in the carpark.
• IMPORTANT – Stay at home if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
• For the time being we ask if you can use your car as your base for the day.
• Marshalls will greet you in the carpark to let you know what to do about check in.
• Maintain social distancing at all times
• Ensure you keep your equipment with you at all times and never use or touch anyone else’s equipment
• Strictly no spitting and if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm or use a tissue
• Sanitise hands regularly
• We cannot be responsible for any valuables
• All rubbish must be taken home with you
• Keep at least a Two metre distance from everyone at all times
• Every surface will be cleaned on a regular basis using antibacterial products.
• We will unfortunately not be able to accept spectators.
All toilets have hand sanitiser and will be regularly cleaned by a member of staff.
Please note there is a known risk associated in being in a public space with others but we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of spreading the infection. For more information please visit the governments website https://www.gov.uk/coronavir